WE ARE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!
Much obliged, Miss Glow. Now, reckon I’ll get ta work gatherin’ the bricks up. I’ll deal with Vexin later.
Just a little gift doodle for:
Rule 63 Twizzle Pallet
Guess what game I’ve been playing recently?
I recently ran across a few tutorials that do a wonderful job explaining what all is required, as well as a nice template for those who use Sai as their main method of arting. So for all you guys and gals, here’s some reference links.
And be sure to show her some love while you use her guidelines. And one final disclaimer:
DO NOT use the Free version of Emofuri for any kind of profit.
- No commissions
- No resources for paid projects
- No kind of profit whatsoever
Thanks, and have a great morning/day/evening.
((background is the training room from Street Fighter IV))
Come now, it wasn’t even that late.
In order to keep track of all my amazing followers, I made little laminated icons for each of you and stuck them to a road sign on my wall (don’t ask where I got the sign). The categories are as follows:
- Purple: my amazing followers whom I love so much.
- Orange: Awesome pony ask blogs at the bottom and incredibly awesome pony ask blogs at the top.
- Red: Senpai who follow me for some strange reason for I am certainly not worthy. (pradus-nix is just there because I flat out don’t know why he follows me. It’s confusing)
- Blue: Friends! People who’ve stood by me through thick and thin. (plus emerald-byte cause I met him irl)
- Green: ex-girlfriends (probably going to get beaten for that)
- Grey: Great blog graveyard. Blogs that I love but for some inexplicable reason stopped arting. It’s really quite a sad place.
Just to round it all off, here’s a picture of it behind my newly cleaned desk.
Thank you all for being awesome and following me.
Surely I’m not that great… -blushes-
Notes from Management [ardentleprechaun]
how is he not fired
I want to be Shane’s friend.
I aspire to be Shane
Can I have Shane’s job?
I’m going to Aspen Dental for my first appointment on October 29th. If there is a cancellation before that, they’ll try to squeeze me in.
In the meantime, I’m still doing $5 commissions, and will be actively seeking employment in the meantime.
Lunch time! A couple people just had to drop in personally to ask me about Carmine. Did she really have to blast a hole in the wall though?
Some of Vexin's (NSFW) shenanigans.